Book of the Month:



This month we're back with a new self-help book for the month of August, and this book is "What A Time To Be Alone" by Chidera Eggerue A.K.A "The Slumflower". Now if you follow the Slumflower on social media, you know that she's all about women empowerment, self-love, and bettering yourself. So, that's mainly why I decided to purchase her book. So far it's a GREAT read, and I would absolutely recommend this book to anyone who has issues with being codependent, letting go, and for people who are on their journey towards self-love and healing. The Slumflower is basically your best friend and life guru in this book, she let's you know that it's okay to be alone, you're valuable, and that you were made with intention. The book also includes African proverbs for wisdom, and it's filled with colorful quotes and artwork. This book can be purchased online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I bought my copy from Barnes and Noble with a discount code I found on RetailMeNot

Here are links for purchasing the book:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble 

Be on the lookout for the book I'll be reading next month!

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)