Book of the Month:




Hey loves, I know I've been on a little hiatus, but this summer I've been super busy with my summer job. I read in my spare time. Lately, I've been trying to read books dedicated to healing, self-awareness, and self-help. I have so many books on my reading list that I want to start reading. "Care Package: A Path to Deep Healing" by Sylvester McNutt III is the first book on my list, and I'm almost done reading it (after so much procrastination). I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who's ever been hurt, trying to heal, become more self-aware, and be in spiritual alignment. This book can be purchased online at Barnes and Noble or on Amazon. Let me know any suggestions for books you think I should read, and every month I'll try to post more books focused on self-awareness, healing, and self-help.

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)