New Year, New Mindset


Happy New Year everyone, I just want to wish everyone a happy, healthy, and prosperous year. Whatever happened in 2018 was necessary, whether it was good or bad. It happened because you had to grow, heal, and be molded into the person you are today. Be grateful for all the great memories and good people you met last year, pat yourself on the back for accomplishing your goals last year; you're amazing! You made it through all the hardships & trials, and you're here, bigger and better. Now that you learned from all those experiences in 2018, it's time to move on. New beginnings are in store for you this year, and by the grace of God, you will proclaim all of your blessings this year. Everything that you've been hoping and praying for is about to come into fruition.

This is my first blog post of the new year, and I just want us to start the year off by setting some goals for 2019. I already wrote down my goals, and I categorized all of my goals. For instance, mentally, spiritually, financially, health/fitness, and my career goals. Mentally, I want to practice more self-love, self-awareness, self-care, and self-discipline. Spiritually, I want to build my relationship with God by praying and reading my bible more, and going to church more frequently. Financially, I want to save money and budget myself this year. For health/fitness I'm going to start back eating more healthy, because these days I just be eating anything, and I want to actually get a gym membership this year, because I am so lazy, it's sad. For my career goals, I plan to find another job that's in my field. Once I wrote down my goals, I wrote down the steps that I'm going to take to achieve these goals. Plan, execute, and prosper.

2019 is going to be our year, we just have to keep a positive mindset, trust God through all circumstances, and stay focused on our goals. So, what are your goals for this year? feel free to message me and let me know.

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)